Our postal address:
Suite 1702, Level 17, Boulevard Plaza Tower 1,
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard,
Downtown Dubai, P.O. Box 27363, Dubai, UAE
We can be reached via e-mail at [email protected] You can also reach us by telephone at +971 4 567 7366.
Collection and use of consumer information
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, aggregate information on what pages consumers’ access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or updating your online profile (via our email subscription platform).
Customer email lists: collection, usage and preference options
By supplying CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting with your email address (while completing an enquiry on our website, booking a service through our sales office, requesting a quote or other information, or during an CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting hosted event, etc.), we will use that email address for CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting marketing solicitations and electronic newsletter deployments. You can opt-out of these electronic communications at anytime by following the instructions in our emails. In addition to the emails just described, all CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting clients, receive CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting updates and other useful information pertaining to business setup in UAE. If you are a CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting client and would like to opt-out of receiving these CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting emails, you may email [email protected], or call us at +971 4 567 7366.
Online behavioral advertising
Customer mailing lists/postal addresses
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, e-mailing us at the above address, or writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
Customer telephone numbers
Persons who supply us with their telephone or fax numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line or information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending an e-mail to the above address, calling the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your correct phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list. We do not share telephone numbers with anyone outside of the organization.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address or accessing your profile.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or changing your online profile.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Credit card payments
CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting has a ‘Secure’ transaction system in place to verify and protect your credit card information. Online payments for events are conducted through a secure and powerful 228 bit encryption to protect your details.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (cztaxaccounting.ae) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Links to other sites