These CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting terms & conditions contained herein on this webpage shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website. These terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this website and by using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained in this website. You must not use this website if you have any objection to any of these terms & conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this website, under these terms, CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- Using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website;
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
In these CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting terms & conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this website. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting reserves the right to remove any of your content from this website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
Variation of Terms
CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this website.
These terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
How do we protect your information?
We take our obligations of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data very seriously. We will not, therefore, sell or make your data available to any third party.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
Your use of the website are governed in accordance with the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- All payments (except otherwise indicated) are payable to our Emirates NBD account. Please contact us for the complete details.
- Payments are to be made in advance for all services, except where post dated cheques or another form of guarantee to the entirety of the services is received and approved.
- The Fee structure and costs are as indicated and agreed at time of signing these terms and conditions or as is prevalent at the time of subscribing for a product or service after the signing of these terms and conditions
- The customer is required to provide payment via cash, bank transfer, credit card, post-dated cheques upon application, amounting to the agreed Support Services terms for the longevity of the trade license or as otherwise agreed.
- All bank transfer fees are to be borne by the payer.
- We accept online payments in Emirati Dirham (AED) through Visa and Master Card.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Applications are submitted for processing and indicated timelines commence upon realisation of payment.
- Any ancillary services will be quoted and charged in advance and accepted through written consent or otherwise agreed.
- Business Centre Services, Phone Numbers, Fax Number, Meeting Room, Internet Café, Address and Courier Mail Management Services will be provided by and governed by the selected operator. Please note charges apply for transferring calls, furthermore the fax number is a communal fax number not a dedicated one. With regard to meeting rooms, bookings need to be made a minimum of 3 working days in advance and a booking is limited to units of 2 hours. Internet Café usage is on a first come first serve basis, CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting will make payment to the selected Business Centre and for the selected service on behalf of the Client, however the client will be required to sign the terms and conditions of the selected operator and will be bound and governed by those terms and conditions. CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting is not liable or responsible for any part of the agreement entered into between the Client and the selected Business Centre or the services in which they offer. Any sundry services i.e. call transfer charges, photocopying, printing, additional meeting room hours and internet café days will be billed directly by the business centre to the client and must be settled immediately to avoid all business centre services being suspended.
- Should you wish to use the ‘honesty bar’ at the business centre you will need to lodge a credit card with them as security, and settle your bill daily. Please note only hot beverages are complimentary i.e. tea and coffee everything else is chargeable.
- With regard to meeting rooms hours and days at the internet café, no partial bookings are accepted, i.e. a half hour meeting room booking will be viewed as 1 hour, and similarly if you use the internet café for 2 hours it will be viewed as 1 day. Furthermore if for example 2 of you are using the internet café on the same day and occupying 2 desks, that will count as 2 days usage. Furthermore desk space cannot be shared, you can only have 1 person occupying 1 desk. If you would like additional meeting room hours and/or internet café days you may approach the Business Centre and pay them the applicable rates directly. Also please note that desk usage at the internet café is on a first come first serve basis, and meeting rooms need to be booked in advance and are subject to availability. Unused meeting room hours or internet café days cannot be rolled over to the following month.
- Any regular mail received will be kept for 60 calendar days and will be discarded thereafter if not collected. Any parcels received will carry a handling fee of 100 AED per item in addition to any applicable customs fees; parcels will be discarded after 21 calendar days if not collected.
- The PO Box details that appear on your Free Zone trade license can NOT be used to receive any mail or packages for yourself or your company; any mail or packages sent to these PO Boxes will be destroyed.
- Should payment for the renewal of the CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting package (Support Services and Company Registration) not be made by the expiry date of the company Trade License, all services will be discontinued including any telephone number you have subscribed for. Any reconnection of the telephone number once it has been disconnected which will become subject to a charge of 350 AED. Furthermore you will be charged a penalty of 100 AED per day after the date of expiry until you either renew the CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting package or complete the closing/cancellation procedure, you will also be liable to pay any applicable government fees i.e. closing/cancelling fees and late fees for closing/cancelling after the expiry date of the license, or late fees for renewing your license after the expiry date of the license as well as any license amendment fees if the Licensing Authority has re-allocated your office space due to renewal of the license after the expiry date.
- Some services will be provided by and governed by a 3rd party operator. CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting will make payment to the selected 3rd party operator for the selected service on behalf of the Client, however the client will be required to sign the terms and conditions of the selected 3rd party operator and will be bound and governed by those terms and conditions. CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting carry no liability for any part of the agreement entered into between the Client and the selected 3rd party operator.
- Any payments received by CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting towards any product or service are non-refundable unless agreed otherwise. This condition is valid even if the payment received isn’t for the full amount of the service or product subscribed for and/or the customer has yet to provide CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting with all the correct documentary requirements for said product or service and/or their application is rejected by the licensing/government authority for any reason
NON – PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
In the event that the post dated cheques or security deposit for any products or services subscribed to are not cleared within 30 days of their due date, legal action will be sought to recover the funds upto and including the cancellation of the company trade license and any company visas and imposing any necessary bans through the free zone and/or other licensing authority and/or UAE immigration against the customer. Furthermore CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting reserves the right to take over and subsequently close the customer’s company incorporated via CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting should it deem it necessary and cancel any visas associated with said company without notice in the sole case of any outstanding payment being delinquent for over 30 days, where the customer will remain liable for the outstanding charges to CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting and all applicable fees associated with the cancellation of said trade license and visas (pricing available on www.cztaxaccounting.ae)
- Late payments will be subject to a penalty of 10% per month or part thereof.
- Cheques returned result in a charge of AED 250.
- In an event of an unauthorized credit card for monthly Support Services payment, there will be a charge of AED 250
- Any yearly renewable product or service will auto renew for a further 12 month period unless written notice is received 2 months before the renewal date.
- You will be required to settle upfront in full any pending instalments at the time of cancellation of your license.
- In the event of cancellation of the trade license, you will be required to pay the prevailing CREATIVE ZONE/government charges for closing down the company or cancelling the visas.
- Ownership of any property left in CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting facilities being transferred to CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting, for disposal, sale, or any other action deemed necessary to recover any outstanding balance from the customer. CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting will have no obligation whatsoever to disclose information concerning action taken if any, and may still take necessary legal measures to obtain payment for services provided from the customer.
- With regard to the company setup via CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting, the client is obliged to maintain CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting as their agent for the lifetime the company remains in existence, and are not permitted to transact their company license renewal or any other process pertaining to their company individually or via another agent or via the Free Zone at any time unless otherwise agreed by CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting.
- CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting reserves the right to take legal action both in the UAE and globally to recover all and any funds it is owed, and to assign the collection of any such debts to a 3rd party collection agent in any jurisdiction domestically or globally.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.