- VAT Registration
- VAT Registration Amendment
- VAT Consultancy
- FTA Reconsideration Form
- VAT Return Filing
- VAT Return Verification & Filing
- Financial & Management Consulting
- Zoho Setup & Training
- Accounting Review
Zoho is a VAT compliant accounting software used to record and maintain the books of businesses. We, as partners of Zoho, have experts who can provide training to make you understand the features of Zoho, which are highly beneficial for your organisation.
To request the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) to review its decision regarding your case, you may file a reconsideration form in Arabic. Our Tax Advisors excel in dealing with FTA regarding reconsiderations and appeals. We can help you bridge the language barrier and file a reconsideration, requesting the FTA to review their decision.
If there are any changes in the details submitted to FTA at the time of registration, you need to update the records with the FTA accordingly. Our company provides targeted solutions for each client. We will deal with your application in the most professional way and ensure that the required amendments are registered by the FTA.
Maintaining up-to-date, detailed, and accurate records of transactions is mandatory by the UAE company and VAT law. Our team of certified chartered accountants take care of bookkeeping records and financial services for our valued clients. Let our specialists focus on generating your financial reports while you focus on what really matters-generating profits.
Worried about VAT registration? CREATIVE ZONE Tax and Accounting have got your back. Our team of taxation experts are just a call away to help you with VAT registration processes. Our tax consultants handle VAT registration and abide by the FTA requirements to save you from any inconvenience. Let our team assist you in registering for VAT to avoid any penalties.
FTA requires each taxable person to file a VAT return through their portal of e-services. The tax professionals at CZTA can help submit VAT returns on your behalf to ensure that there are no delays or errors and guarantee compliance with the legislation provided by the authority.
The CZTA team is equipped by the most advanced programs and updated information, and backed by their experience as VAT experts in the UAE. Our expertise lies in tailoring advice for each client about VAT treatments and ensure that they are compliant with the FTA legislation. Sit with us and let us help you in optimal tax planning.
Do you need salaries to be paid on time while you focus on your core operations? Let CZTA team take care of your administrative tasks. Our accountants entertain all businesses, irrespective of their kind and size. Our payroll services are offered to the full spectrum of businesses including small and medium enterprises. Let us manage your payroll responsibilities with us and lessen your administrative burden.
Complex business challenges cannot hinder the financial services if you rely on our team of expert chartered accountants and business administrators who can diagnose and treat the financial and management issues technically, economically, and legally in the most effective manner. CZTA offers to help you manage your business and its affairs ensuring mitigated risk and maximum output.
The Auditors in CZTA provide auditing services which are at par with international auditing standards. Our highly professional and experienced auditors adhere to the regulations of the UAE and help you comply with all requirements whether it is the audit by the government authority or any financial institution.
- Bank Statements
- Sales Invoices
- Expense Receipts
- Applicable CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting client checklist
Those clients who avail our Accounting and Bookkeeping services will receive a clear quotation outlining the reports that our team will prepare and submit on a monthly basis. These reports will include:
- Profit & Loss a/c (Monthly)
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Trial Balance
- Receivables Aging Statement
- Accounts Payable Aging Statement
- CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting Services will perform monthly bookkeeping and prepare monthly financial statements for the Company using a cloud -based based software.
- CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting Services will complete the quarterly VAT return on behalf of the company, however at all times the Company shall be liable for ensuring that its tax obligations are up to date and correct, (this is subject to the VAT return being simple in nature and CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting Services being able to access the governments VAT return portal on customers behalf).
- The Company will provide all the necessary documents related to accounts either in hard or soft copy on a monthly basis to CREATIVE ZONE.
- If required, CREATIVE ZONE will set up the Chart of Accounts (COA) in the online system based on the COA received from the Company or at a fee.
- CREATIVE ZONE will agree a calendar, frequency and method for the delivery of documents with the Company.
- CREATIVE ZONE will record all transactions related to the income, operating expenses, staff reimbursements, cash and bank transactions, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets as duly approved by the Company, on a monthly basis.
- CREATIVE ZONE will maintain cash and the bank books and execute account reconciliations.
- CREATIVE ZONE will prepare the Trial Balance, Statement of Income & Expenses, Accounts Receivable Aging Statement and Accounts Payable Aging Statement.
- On a monthly basis. All the reporting will be delivered in excel formats and using CREATIVE ZONE’s standard format. Any changes required on the format will be agreed and discussed and such changes may be charged additionally, depending on efforts involved due to software limitations.
- CREATIVE ZONE will sort and file all the original/ photocopy/ electronic invoices and receipts each month in the respective folder/ files. All hard copies will be returned to the Company after they have been accounted for.
- CREATIVE ZONE will also support the Company during the year end audit if required and the service will be billed separately.
- The Company will carry out the necessary reporting obligations, imposed by the UAE regulatory authorities, excluding VAT quarterly submission.