- VAT Registration
- VAT Return Submission
- VAT Consultancy
- Financial & Management Consulting
- Zoho Setup & Training
- Bank Statements
- Sales Invoices
- Expense Receipts
- Applicable CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting client checklist
Those clients who avail our Accounting and Bookkeeping services will receive a clear quotation outlining the reports that our team will prepare and submit on a monthly basis. These reports will include:
- Profit & Loss a/c (Monthly)
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Trial Balance
- Receivables Aging Statement
- Accounts Payable Aging Statement
- CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting Services will perform monthly bookkeeping and prepare monthly financial statements [JS3] for the Company using a cloud[JS4] -based based software.
- CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting Services will complete the quarterly VAT return on behalf of the company, however at all times the Company shall be liable for ensuring that its tax obligations are up to date and correct, (this is subject to the VAT return being simple in nature and CREATIVE ZONE Tax & Accounting Services being able to access the governments VAT return portal[JS5] on customers behalf).
- The Company will provide all the necessary documents related to accounts either in hard or soft copy on a monthly basis to CREATIVE ZONE.
- If required, CREATIVE ZONE will set up the Chart of Accounts (COA) in the online system based on the COA received from the Company or at a fee.
- CREATIVE ZONE will agree a calendar, frequency and method for the delivery of documents with the Company.
- CREATIVE ZONE will record all transactions related to the income, operating expenses, staff reimbursements, cash and bank transactions, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets as duly approved by the Company, on a monthly basis.
- CREATIVE ZONE will maintain cash and the bank books and execute account reconciliations.
- CREATIVE ZONE will prepare the Trial Balance, Statement of Income & Expenses, Accounts Receivable Aging Statement and Accounts Payable Aging Statement. [JS6]
- On a monthly basis. All the reporting will be delivered in excel formats and using CREATIVE ZONE’s standard format. Any changes required on the format will be agreed and discussed and such changes may be charged additionally, depending on efforts involved due to software limitations.
- CREATIVE ZONE will sort and file all the original/ photocopy/ electronic invoices and receipts each month in the respective folder/ files. All hard copies will be returned to the Company after they have been accounted for.
- CREATIVE ZONE will also support the Company during the year end audit if required and the service will be billed separately.
- The Company will carry out the necessary reporting obligations, imposed by the UAE regulatory authorities, excluding VAT quarterly submission.
GET A CALL BACK
If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.