We can assist with corporate secretarial services that help in company compliance and provide practical support to the Board and Committees.
- Design of Agendas for Board Meetings
- Attending, Recording and filing annual shareholders’ meetings
- Drafting of standard minutes
- Organising Quarterly/Annual General Meeting
- Meeting room booking
- Corporate Secretarial alert: setting-up, monitoring and updating of corporate calendar
- Coordinating any changes in the management (resignation, removal and appointment of directors)
- Liaising with insurance companies in sourcing relevant insurance covers
- Directors and shareholders’ signatory arrangements
- Assisting with assigning a Nominee
- Director Assist with Bank Account opening
The corporate secretarial services will also arrange for an array of business services; from setting up to changing the name and structure, we will assist with you with all your needs.
- Assist with Trade license amendment and renewal
- Assist with Constitutional changes, e.g. changes of company name, registered offices, business objects, financial year, increase/decrease of registered share capital.
- Preparation of Board Resolutions
- Coordinate Other PRO Services (Visa related, Emirates ID)
We ensure you remain within your regulatory requirements, with all tasks completed in a timely manner. You never have to worry about being penalised for missing submission deadlines or sending incorrect documents.
- UBO – Maintaining registers
- Arrange FS filing (if required)
- Assisting with assigning auditors
- Attending to the serving of important company notices
- Assisting with Implementation and/or drafting of company policies and procedures
- Assist with Amendment of capital structures and shareholders
Have your HR administrative needs taken care of without having to hire, train and manage stand-alone staff.
- Coordinating the resignation, removal and appointment of employees
- Assist with assigning a recruitment firm, if needed
- Assist with the Recruitment and Hiring process
- Scheduling interviews and onboarding sessions